We are looking for our next Graduate Intern who wishes to extend their knowledge of the film and television industry and take part in creating a sustainable industry for NZ directors and editors. The right candidate will get to engage with directors and editors across the country with networking opportunities and the chance to contribute to an exciting industry while gaining some great experience for their CV.
The role will involve 5 hours per week, unpaid over a period of four months.
Responsibilities will involve communication with members, membership processing, general admin, and may include drafting website content, research and social media.
Though we expect the intern to have some competency in some of the key skills outlined below, we also offer training in these skills.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Need to commit to 5 hours per week for each week of a four-month internship.
• Have excellent written and face-to-face communication skills.
• Have a relevant qualification in the Film and TV industry.
• Have competency in the use of any/all of the following: Microsoft Office including Excel and Word, social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Be a collaborator – bring new ideas to the table.
• Have a dedication to the growth and nurture of the film industry, particularly for Directors and Editors.
• Have a good sense of discretion, privacy, and humour.
If you are interested in this internship, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.