- update your details and billing
- renew your membership *
- access your digital membership card
- manage your members directory profile and privacy settings
Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
* If your membership lapsed:
- AFTER 31 December 2016, sign in to renew.
- BEFORE 01 January 2017, visit Join to apply for membership again.
- Sign In or Request Password – if you haven’t been a member in the last few years, you may not have set up a login password before.
- Update your billing and account details – it is important that you go over all sections/tabs (the Details, About, Card, Profile and Privacy sections) to renew successfully.
The members directory is publicly available to search and can be used for those seeking directors, editors and assistant editors for work opportunities.
We encourage our members to keep their profiles up to date. The Guild lists member profiles in the members directory by default, unless you elect in your privacy settings for it not to be listed.