Professional Development Travel Allowances
DEGANZ travel allowances are grants intended to provide financial assistance to members travelling outside their region to attend our workshops. A limited number are offered each year. If available, we will publish it on the workshop event page.
You may apply for up to $250 (incl. GST). If we have many requests, we may limit the amount to provide support to more members.
Eligibility to Apply
- You must be a current DEGANZ Full member by the workshop application deadline AND during the workshop dates.
- You must meet the specific criteria for travel allowances, if any, for the workshop. Specific criteria will be published on the workshop event page.
- You must have received confirmation of selection for the workshop and notice that you may apply for a travel allowance.
- You may receive up to two travel allowances per year. Priority will be given to members who have not received one in the year.
How to Apply
- Request a travel allowance when you complete the online workshop application form.
- Selection – Ahead of the workshop, DEGANZ selects participants and contacts travel allowance recipients who can apply.
- Application – Selected recipients submit the travel allowance application form below, and email proof of travel (e.g. a receipt for airfares, accommodation, bus ticket) and an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close two weeks after the workshop ends.