Fees and membership conditions will be published with the workshop, event or training programme (i.e. the Incubator, Attachments).
If you are a DEGNZ member, the Guild will email you to confirm your participation. Your confirmation implies that you accept the offer of participation and agree to remain a current member for the full length of the workshop(s) or programme.
Training programmes require a Full membership for the full length of the programme – please read the membership eligibility criteria carefully.
- DEGNZ will email you to confirm your participation. Your confirmation implies that you accept the offer of participation and agree to pay either the fee or the price of membership.
- Sometimes a discounted event fee for members may apply.
- Payment is required by the due date to confirm your place.
For workshops during weekends, payment is due by the Sunday preceding the workshop weekend.
In all cases, to cancel you must provide notice that you cannot attend at least 24 hours before the event start.
Attendance is recorded for each workshop. Most workshops have limited spaces and are in high-demand. If you do not show, you are taking a space that someone else could benefit from. DEGNZ will take your non-attendance history into account for any future workshop applications/registrations.
No refunds will be made for cancellations within 48 hours of the event start, unless you fall sick. Exceptions may be granted for certain circumstances on compassionate grounds.
No refunds for no-shows.
50% refunds for cancellations between 2–7 days before the event start.
In the unlikely event that DEGNZ cancels an event due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund. DEGNZ is not liable for any losses related to booked accommodation or travel.
Full refunds will be issued to paying attendees who can no longer attend. Refund requests must be received at least 48 hours before the start of the postponed date.
Full refunds will be issued in the case of DEGNZ cancelling an in-person or online event in response to COVID-19. DEGNZ is not liable for any losses related to booked accommodation or travel.
- Full refunds will be issued if you can no longer attend a postponed event.
- If an in-person event with meals is postponed to be taught online, you can email us to request a refund of 20%. This does not apply to events that are online to begin with.
Refund requests for postponements must be received at least 48 hours before the start of the postponed date.
Page Last Updated on