Entries from Week Two of DEGNZ Play have come in and are now up on our YouTube channel for you to enjoy! Check our what our members have made this week.
Can you come up with a video up to 60-seconds long on the theme for Week Three, NEW PERSPECTIVES? Use it as a springboard for your ideas and creativity. Maybe give a new technique a go. It’s up to you what you want to do. Just have fun and a good Easter!
To submit a video
Please send it via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the week’s theme, your video’s title and your city/town in the message. The deadline for Week 3 is Friday 17 April, 5PM.
Participation is limited to DEGNZ members, but you can join as per normal or take advantage of our Membership Holiday scheme to become a member if you are suffering financial hardship.
Some suggestions for approach:
- This is not a competition—it’s an opportunity for self-expression—everyone’s a winner.
- We are not encouraging mini-Hollywood studio productions. Simple is better, but if you really feel the need…
- Please refrain from being explicit in content or language. We’d like members to be able to share it with their families. We do reserve the right not to upload content to the DEGNZ channel if we feel it’s inappropriate.
- Keep the file size small – less than 100MBs if you can.
- No longer than 60-seconds.
The DEGNZ team